Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  lincoln continental on 24s laid out

lincoln continental on 24s laid out

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 834
replies 5
following 4

kaoticbug   +1y
Gwting ready to start on my car i hav seen this done one time at sema in 09 anyone have pics i lost mine on old comp. also any info or pics of other would be great.
BK2LIFE   +1y
what year/body style?
kaoticbug   +1y
64 4door
bd94s10   +1y
I'm guessing it is not this 63 right.. I think its on 22s.. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.152805801425555.25203.131137996925669&type=1

I have a ton of LC pics and I went through them looking for the one at SEMA.. I guess I didn't save it.. check SoCalCustoms.com show coverage.
kaoticbug   +1y
Thanks Jason the one at sema was a conv black. but the car u just posted is on 24s i can tell becuse of the way the rear wheel fits in wheel wel. I would love to see any pics you hav of stuff that is cool or diffrent that people have done.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edited: 9/11/2011 11:50:10 PM by AZ ARTWORX

hey ashley hit me up pm i have it all worked out on autocad with conversions in DXF .... i have a 61 and i have already designed all the tabs and had them cut... i have four different designs for the rear... the most important thing is pulling the rear end back an 1 1/2 so you dont lay it out and the tires get into the quarters.... as long as your link setup has little forward movement you will be ok....if i remember there are alot of things i did in planning to get it down all the way without messing up the cars value... i planned on putting mine back to stock one day...i have cut templates, linkbars (bushing or heim) ,tab designs, control arm diagrams, and custom brackets, all made to put air management behind the grill...and completely bolt on if thats the route you want....just here to help jimmy az art oh ps. the facebook link is an awesome car dont get me wrong but there are many problems with it that i avoided
Page 1 of 1