threads
Page 2 of 2
Full Size Truckin General \  so... i'm thinking this is the same truck, but could be wrong...

so... i'm thinking this is the same truck, but could be wrong...

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 966
replies 17
following 13

drpitlo   +1y
they did that with a Ballerz Inc truck bought screwed it up then tried saying they built the truck. Yes to each his own but some stuff shouldnt look that bad
jspotmcd   +1y
The whole SWIFT crew seems to have the same "look".. but some of them are cra$y detailed.. I think I saw one guy with engraved link bars in the SoCalCustoms coverage..
i8nt2lo   +1y
Whack, I mean the truck sits like 4" HIGHER....that's not the point of our particular hobby. Thank you MTV and X to the Z...:TDOWN:
2LOW4U   +1y
Different strokes for different folks...Its not my style but if they bought the truck it is theirs to do with as they please. Swift is a good group of guys (I have only met TX chapter) and they are into the DUB/Lowrider style...
kingpin7714   +1y
not to like .. ruffle any feathers ... but ..... these comments remind me of all the youtube comments "normal" people post about trucks that lay body; "perfect way to ruin a good truck", "how to waste money" and the ever classic "how do you turn the wheels w/ it that low!", type stuff.

We're all car enthusiasts, we all like modding, we all like doing wacky shit that "normal" people don't understand (try to explain dragging to the store checkout clerk =P)

Anyhow, my point is, the guy made some mods to a truck he bought, and I bet he's wearing a big ole' shit eating grin when he drives it too.

Respect to him for putting a lot of work into his ride, and doing it the way HE wants to! =)
offthewall   +1y
good point. and i do agree, it's just a bit to take in looking at these two pictures, i had to find out if it was the real thing. lol
FXDGRND   +1y
I'd venture to guess there is alot more mods on it now. Most of those rides if you switched out the wheels so it sat on the ground people would flip on the mods. Alot of those clubs do super clean mods on their rides. When we did the show with Toyz out here I used to get a kick so see what they did this year. The rides don't stay the same way for long. To each his own. What would be better a primered out truck that that has been drug to oblivion? Either way the owner did what they wanted with it.
i8nt2lo   +1y
Sorry, my opinion...DUB/Lowrider = whack.