replies 7
following 5

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Edited: 8/11/2011 11:37:40 AM by Maztang

Does anyone know where I cand find one?
laynwindows   +1y
ive never seen them
cookiemonster13   +1y
i do not believe anyone ever manufactured one. there was a guy on here who had one. by thing would be go buy a 87 chevy phantom grill and cut it down.
Slammed83Mazda   +1y
THEY DID USE TO MAKE THEM!!

Godfather customs used to make them like 5 years ago, The club I used to be in the president bought one new for his courier, he had to run a mazda grill. I havent seen another 1 to this day.
cookiemonster13   +1y
the guy with the courier on here with smoothies 20" has one. contact him. i believe he was from ohio or kentucky.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Yeah, Outkastwagon51 had one on his courier and told me that Godfather Customs made it but it was their last one. I haven't contacted them yet, I was hoping that someone made one but I may just have to end up building my own. Here is what his truck looked like. He sold it to someone before I could buy the grill from him.

post photo
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Well, I do believe I will just build my own. I can do a write up when I am done if anyone is interested.
Slammed83Mazda   +1y
Lol thats whos truck my post was directed about. It was sold and finished last year. Guy from indiana got it, then sold again down to GA I believe.
Page 1 of 1