Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  Looking for a company

Looking for a company

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 308
replies 4
following 4

drupru22   +1y
I remember a few years back there was a guy on here that started to build custom frames and sell them for a decent price. You could add the axle, entire front end, air ride, etc. Does anyone remember who this was or what his website is? I believe he was out of TX or some where in that area. I remember you being able to buy an entire new Ford or Chevy truck with custom frame laying on big rims for mad cheap too. Any help is appreciated.
dumpednshaved   +1y
It was Seriously Insane Auto Concepts in Tn. He changed the shops name and I haven't heard anything out of them since. I have wondered what all was going on at his shop for a while but just never posted up about. Seemed like he was talented.
drupru22   +1y
Does anyone else know if he still has a website or anything? I remember him posting on here before but not sure if he still has an account or not.
Layumon22s   +1y
I know he now goes by Tennesse Chassis Works he is out of Knoxville. Probably enough info out there to get you a phone number to call him, believe his name was Sean.
sparage   +1y
He used to have a ad on mautofied, but I looked and came up with nothing. Maybe you will have better luck.
Page 1 of 1