man im rusty....04 4wd RAM wanna do a big static. colorado

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1986
replies 11
following 7

MRCO   +1y
Edited: 8/4/2011 12:23:02 PM by MRCO

Hola!

I'm Mike. Iv been a member for a long time but havent spent much time on SSM in years. Like 6 years lol. The 'time machine' is the last MT cover truck i remember. The purple Toyota with dino bones on the bridge

The website is Mucho different, looks great.

Iv got a single/short 4wd 04 ram with the 5.7/auto. 22x9.5 boss 334 with 305/40/22. Flip in the rear and torsion twist and it sits ok.

I plan for 3 more inches of drop via notch and blocks in the rear and spindles in front maybe.....not sure what cv angles are gonna look like.

I'll be slowly digging in here soon. Notch first

ANY IDEAS/THOUHTS/COMMENTS ETC PLEASE POST UP!

katfish   +1y
Try Suspensionmaxx.com they make torsion keys that'll lower an lift 4x4's
tuckinlugs06   +1y
Edited: 8/3/2011 4:26:27 PM by TuckingLugs05

if your not gonna use the 4 wheel drive id say put it back to stock height and trade or sell it for a 2wd..i slamed my 4x4 f150 in my profile and regret it ..i drug threw the front dif ..that was not a cheap part to fix ..
MRCO   +1y
I love this truck, not gonna trade it.

4wd gets used in the winter.

I'm not bagging it, just getting it low.

Kinda thinking about getting an extra set of lowers and cutting them up to accept the chevy LBJs and get. Couple inches worth of flip
tre5   +1y
I'm sure Taylor at Michigan Metal Works could make you some arms that will work with your truck. Ditch the torsions and run an adjustable coilover. That way you could dial in your ride height.
MRCO   +1y
--------------------------------------------

tre5 said:

I'm sure Taylor at Michigan Metal Works could make you some arms that will work with your truck. Ditch the torsions and run an adjustable coilover. That way you could dial in your ride height.

The coilover idea did cross my mind.

4DOORWHORE   +1y
go coilover like a prerunner or sas
MRCO   +1y

DD PREZ said:

go coilover like a prerunner or sas

SAS?
JD Drops   +1y
SAS = Solid Axle Swap
tre5   +1y
absolutely do not do a solid axle. kiss your handling good buy. so many other reasons not to do it also. You won't be able to go low either.... not like you can do a notch up front.... there's a motor there. :BASH: :WTF: :???: