Check out this C10

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 1232
replies 10
following 11

Socalc10lover   +1y
Edited: 7/29/2011 2:28:08 PM by Socalc10lover

Edited: 7/29/2011 2:14:40 PM by Socalc10lover

I was at summer madness this last weekend and thought this c10 was pretty clean. But when I was looking at the back half it looked kinda sketchy.

The reason I bring this up is Im building a C10 and looking for ideas.

What do you guys think about this guys truck?

no brakes, this guy was driving around the show like that, I guess he laid it out to stop.

what about the short ass cantilever it doesnt look like the bag is at a very good angle.

Please give me some input, I love the idea of IRS.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Pretty sweet, but that upper bag mount definitely needs some help. I'm surprised it hasn't bent or broken yet. Pretty cool truck though.
cookiemonster13   +1y
jaguar IRS with inboard brakes. they always look nice for the wheels to be so open
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
unless he has had alot of "new" work to it, its ben like that for awhile. last year he had the bed on it and was cruising all around the show. its not like he needs 10" of lift, just what he has there is about normal for him. might have front brakes?? its crazy all around, the 3" or 4" rear window is just insane.
slow50   +1y
theres no need for an upper control arm?
THE LOW RANGER   +1y
thats my buddys kevin that thing looks a whole lot better then what was on there before.It is still under construction and like slappy said its not like he needs 10" of lift, just what he has there is about normal for him.
draggin91   +1y
Old thread but thts my buddies truck an the cantilever was last minute and done right before the show. It's getting redone with longer arms and it's still not done. Plus it's no like he's driving it around town it was just for the show
4DOORWHORE   +1y
i know kevin and its in the build process and i beleave he trailered it down there
ahab   +1y
--------------------------------------------

ineedatruck said:

theres no need for an upper control arm?

--------------------------------------------

That rear end doesn't have upper control arms since it basically uses the axles as the upper arm. It doesnt seem like a supper stong design on Jags part but they work. Same as a early model corvette rear end.
balln   +1y
Anyone have any info on what year that came off and the bolt pattern?

Thanks