threads
Page 2 of 2
American Cars \  lets see some fairlanes... have been looking online and havent hardly found any

lets see some fairlanes... have been looking online and havent hardly found any

American Cars General Discussions
views 3140
replies 17
following 14

techr4life   +1y
--------------------------------------------

PHATTIREGUY said:

Picture 005.jpg [View] Picture 001.jpg [View] [Post This Image] 1,784Kb 7/27/2011 5:44:13 AM [Post This Image] 1,580Kb 7/27/2011 5:44:56 AM

image imbed didnt work

onelowminitruckr   +1y

This is my buddy kyle's.
post photo
jasondragthatshit   +1y
My father inlaw just gave my son his 66 fairlane im guessen that the suspenion is about the same to get one low i havent been able to find much info in them
jasondragthatshit   +1y
Any pics of what it takes?
fuknlow25   +1y
56 fairlane dash in my mazda lol
post photo
techr4life   +1y

jasondragthatshit said:

Any pics of what it takes?

what im looking for too... ive seen very few pics... im wanting to know and see more of what it takes for the front...

515customs   +1y
the front isn't that hard a cup welded to the upper arm and a cup on top bolted in the car, rework the lower and its all done.
FireCrotch   +1y

4 link is in, I had to cut the floor out but once I build new uppers the rear seat will go back into the factory location. This is how it sits and I havent even notched the rear frame rails yet. The front I notch the lower control arms, the frame above the tire rods, and theupper control arms are hitting the shock towers so I need to notch those out to get the pinch on the ground. Would save me some time to get drop spindles but i do not feel like paying $700 for a set when I paid $600 for the car. Might go and cut the pinch off eventually and get it to lay true body, but Idk, I know i am going to drag it so i might just keep the pinch on there.

I have a build thread in the builds ups in the truck section...probably should have started it here
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo