Build-Ups \  AUSSIE CKI B2200 MAZDA bodied & bagged

AUSSIE CKI B2200 MAZDA bodied & bagged

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4081
replies 38
following 22

con$truktive   +1y
Edited: 7/21/2011 6:23:56 AM by construktive

hey guys iv been on here for awhile but never put my build up hereheres what i started with brought 2yrs ago for $900aus

then the 1st build upchassistech kit which was a waste of time & moneysquare notch etc

then i got happy & chopped everything out & still to redo the front yet

renotched & new 4link

renotched chassis with new centre bearing xmember

new cki 4-link

then started this top link bracket.......

test fit for bar angles

then started exhaust holes

start onf my BD

13B conversion time

bd finished

then i didnt post pics til its next show with cki handmade seats 1st in auswith stock reshaped mazda dashpeoples choice award, i was so happy to even get a trophy for my shed

heres some pics early morning at a hotrod show i was getn in a good spot as id trailered it & didnt want parking hassles & couldnt get a pic thru the day

then another hotrod show with new wheelsfew pics at steamfest with new wheels lol

then i finally brought some 19" billets

the australia minitruckin magazine asked to a covershoot which i was blown away which they wanted the front end on to make it look abit completeso this was the only sneaky pic id put up after the shoot untill mini madnessso this was the only sneaky pic id put up after the shoot untill mini madness

then my truck sat for a few months while the cki took shape & ready to build trucks haha

the customers trucks rolled in

chassis jig

after getn a few trucks started it was 1week til mini madness & i thoughti needed to work on my truck so tools dropped on everything exect my mazda hahaso heres what id pulled out for mini madness 2011 7/16/2011i made tubework interior to mount my harnesses & cup holders in consule plusrear bomber benchy (still be to finished), hand etched engraved rear window by joe at enemyone (big shoot out to joe)plus i thought hmmm rear shocks on canti set up working 2:1 as i needed to mount them on my lower arms which i only got these alloy arms piucked up from cutters on the monday before loading on the trailoer for mini on the fridaybig thanx to the guys from my club GROUND LEVEL for their travels to my shop to help in the last 48hrs before mini madness then finally back to the shop late sunday afternoon reaping my rewards ofbest suspension design & mod unique mad for rear window plus i made the top 10& recieved favorite truck of show by 1 of the sponsors

its been along time in the making but have loads of crazy stuff to come yetwhich im redo the front as earlier said as i bagged the front then Z'd itinwhich i have 1-off cki cando uppers & lowers in the works atm so stay watching guys & ill update has changes are made, thanx for taking the time to read about my build up ENJOY.............................................
bagged4doorcivic   +1y
Your truck is badass. I love the suspension work.
Petey   +1y
Very nice! im diggin the rotary and Boeing seats!
post photo
cookiemonster13   +1y
very nicely done
ven   +1y
Killer truck, Top notch!
con$truktive   +1y
thanx for the kind comments guys..........................
iv got another show this weekend so ill get more pics there &
next week ill get a video up of the rear suspension workn

here is part1 video without the shock set up fitted
the search is CKI MAZDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmXlWPfJskI
tuckinlugs06   +1y
suck truck ..i know its been asked b4 but why is all the tubing over there coated blue
Draginblaze   +1y
how are you guys getting there wheels with big lips and offset to clear the front fenders and the beds on these Nissan? how i been measuring and looking i would need like a +35 to 40 offset to tuck the wheels
con$truktive   +1y
cheers for the comments guys

tuckinglug- the blue coating is jus tp prevent rust

dragnblazer- nissan are a little harder but this is a mazda
dragginbonez   +1y
Fuckin A mate.
Awesome build, love the work.
Whats does CKI means anyway, :)