threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  Need help with pics ...

Need help with pics ...

Dually Projects
views 2542
replies 9
following 4

hangslo   +1y
Hey guys, got some pics of my (new) 89 4x4. I'm electronically challenged, so I dont know how to post them ... too many years of breathing paint fumes, I guess. Anyways, anybody help a brother out with some pics of a big, ugly 4x4 dually?

I know I probably wont get any real help till page 6, but figured it was worth a try ...
dragnasty   +1y
to post a pic just enter

the%20url%20of%20the%20image
maz89   +1y
paint fumes are nice aren't they lol
dragnasty   +1y
I dont even smell the fumes anymore.....
maz89   +1y
you lick the side of the can don't you.....
mark   +1y

what he said. but you have to make sure the picture you are trying to post is uploaded on the net somewhere...one site u can use to host (store) pictures is your very own duallyscene.

go to the main page and look for the CLICK HERE icon that leads you to your own gallery. from there you can upload your pictures.

once you have them uploaded and saved in a gallery (it tells you how), you click on the picture to get the full view, then right click, then copy the web address it is in.

once you got that, you do what Drag said. he forgot all of this, it's the paint fumes.
hangslo   +1y

I know, I think that's my problem ... I think I actually get ill when breathing fresh air
hangslo   +1y

That's what I needed ... I'll give it a try. Thanks
dragnasty   +1y
So wheres the pics?
hangslo   +1y
I'm trying, I'm just a moron ...

I had to resize them, then I got a message that I had still exceeded file size. Gonna have to make them smaller, I guess.
Page 1 of 1