Page 1 of 1
Mazda Trucks \  Questions for the doored guys

Questions for the doored guys

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 484
replies 6
following 5

dropitforme   +1y
Whats the best way to plate the rocker? Whats the easies way to cut it off level? And any other helpful info will be much appreciated. Thanks
dropitforme   +1y
Bump
nissandoordragger   +1y
on one that i built for a customer i used a 4 foot level to draw a line where i wanted to cut then used a saw zall and cut threw the outside and inside at the same time being carfull to keep the inside cut straight. i then used 3/8x3or4 inch strap and welded it into where it hung down below the door about 1/4 inch so it wouldnt destroy the doors when layed out or dragging
getto   +1y
i took 1/4" solid rod and rolled my door ede around it and welded it all down that seam. i am also 3/4 into my door but im sure u can make the metal adjustment but this was also done on my dime my mazda is just to the pinch.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Dont do it like I did, measure none cut five times and need a friend to fix it :LOL:
dropitforme   +1y
Thanks for the info guys.
kc tony   +1y
--------------------------------------------

nissandoordragger said:

on one that i built for a customer i used a 4 foot level to draw a line where i wanted to cut then used a saw zall and cut threw the outside and inside at the same time being carfull to keep the inside cut straight. i then used 3/8x3or4 inch strap and welded it into where it hung down below the door about 1/4 inch so it wouldnt destroy the doors when layed out or dragging

--------------------------------------------

Mike did my mazda the same way but mine is a 1/2 inch plate
Page 1 of 1