Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  Let's see...late 80s early 90s Dakota Sport Convertibles

Let's see...late 80s early 90s Dakota Sport Convertibles

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1100
replies 9
following 5

maztang (ryan)   +1y
There is a very high possibility that I may be getting my hands on one of these very soon and laying it out. They didn't make very many in 2wd and even fewer in 4wd. I have everything lined up in my head on how it will look but I have never seen one actually done. Anyone have any pics?
cookiemonster13   +1y
i know of a stock black dakota sport one around here. i would guess a 90-92.
projekt94   +1y
Hahahahahaha bro do it exactly the way we talked about it!!!!
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Yeah man, I already talked to Travis at Overspray Customs about the paintjob. The rest will be on me.

Hey Jeff, is it a factory convertible? This one is. I have never seen one of these laid out. Hopefully everything goes through and it is sitting at my place before to long.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Anyone? Here is a pic of the style Dodge I am talking about...

This one is identical to the one I will be picking up, only this one is a lot nicer hahaha

cookiemonster13   +1y
yeah it was a factory convertable i knew the guy who bought it new. I have not seen it in about 5 years but back then he still owned it and it was still in good shape.
projekt94   +1y
Hell yeah!!! This one has been sitting for about 5-6 years. The body ain't in to bad of shape and the way me and camel were talkin it may just need a tune up.
kaoss   +1y
There is one running around amarillo, I always wondered about it.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Bumping this to see if anyone has seen one laid out? If anyone has any pics please post them. I have seen them lowered but not bagged.
ibdraggin   +1y
Sweet man. Ive been wanting to do one of these for quite sometime now, glad someone is finally doin one! good luck on the build!
Page 1 of 1