Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Car keeps dropping. Help

Car keeps dropping. Help

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 507
replies 7
following 6

artsar   +1y
A friend of mine was hitting switches in my car today and kept lifting the front after it was maxed out and now one of the front corners won't stay up. If I close the slow down I can still drive it, but I can't seem to fix it. I took the coil off and tapped the block to see if maybe something was stuck. Nothing has worked so far. Did he break the dump? If so can I just replace the stem and be done?

Any other ideas?
zaccanti   +1y
o rings still good?
IGotIssues   +1y
Could be the dump seal. Back in the day I blew an outer dump seal, and it leaked in the trunk. If you don't see fluid anywhere, check the inner dump seal on the stem. What kind of dumps are you running?
artsar   +1y
Theres no leaks on the ground or anything, its just leaking back into the tank.

I will check the stem, I thought that might be the problem... damn
AON-JAMES   +1y
Check the inner o-ring for sure.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
If closing the slowdown fixes it from falling, then it's your dump seals.
artsar   +1y
Yea turns out one of the O-rings got ripped and the other got pushed off the stem, luckly I had random dumps from before and use those to fix it. I never took a dump apart, learn something new every day.
rastaryan   +1y
yea i kinda have the same problem when i hit the front to go up the passanger side sits lower then the other side , any ideas how to fix it? i got to show time pumps with 6 batterys on a 64 impala
Page 1 of 1