Page 1 of 4
Dually Projects \  look at this shit

look at this shit

Dually Projects
views 5827
replies 31
following 13

lester622   +1y
i seen this on ssm its got some money in it, but i guess they gotta spend somethin on the money they make off the gas here.

all that money in it u think the switch panel would be a little nicer
maz89   +1y
wow.... some derka derka traded in his camel for a honda....
pig rig   +1y
damn towelhead tony went all out, to bad it will be destroyed by rioters throw'n rocks and bricks
liljlowrider   +1y
thats pretty sweet for a honda. trevor you outta do that before you paint it
krewzlo   +1y
ya think for all that time spent on it he would of figured out something to fix the camber on the rear, it looks stupid that way.

Somebody posted a video of it last night on ssm showing the doors spinning, that is kinda kool but its still a honda.

By the way has anyone seen my camel, I seem to have misplaced it?
huskerdually   +1y
It is problably photoshopped, I seen a picture of what was supposed to be a car completly built from silver and the backgrounds look almost identical. i could be wrong I need to find that other pic. People like to get people ryled up about gas prices and that it is someones fault. $3 a gallon does suck.
link   +1y
What the hell that's just confusing.. There is a vid of this car with the doors spinning and the trunk and hood opening and closing it's kinda weird..
lockone   +1y
Has anyone seen the video of that thing in motion?
low95xlt   +1y
yea its crazy but not my thing to much happeneing to much rear camber dont get me wrong i like neg camber but thats a little to much for me
burntup   +1y
not to nit pic, but i figured someone already would have. all that money and the inner finder lip looks like a dog chewed it off.