Page 1 of 2
Hydraulic Suspensions \  1999 Mercedes S500 by Tre5 Customs

1999 Mercedes S500 by Tre5 Customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1235
replies 18
following 11

tre5   +1y
Here is another car in for a Hydroholics 2 pump, 6 dump setup with 3 Kinetiks.
CUZIKEN   +1y
any exterior pics?
tre5   +1y
dont worry, I will post pics when it's done. It was shipped here from MN, so the factory wheels are on it.
k24 rd6   +1y
Wow MN. Going global.
Juiced202   +1y
Edited: 4/27/2011 5:04:10 PM by Juiced202

you're welcome, LOL :P

Glad to see he went to the right peep for the job.
2LOW4U   +1y
Damn I wish I had money to ship my car that for for an install...LOL

I can't wait to see some finished pics. I would think that shipping the car both ways is going to cost more then the install. I would say that is definitely a compliment.
nautiquess   +1y
Gorgeous as always..
tre5   +1y
You referred him Brandon? I owe you if so! Maybe this weekend I can get you back?

The story on this car and the shipping was a little strange and scamish at first, but he paid up front and I never looked back. He bought the car sight unseen from a dealer in TX. His brother lives there and checked out the car for him. Now the car needs to be shipped to him so he can see it for the first time in person and juiced.

Anyway, here are the finished pics. This cars sits very close to the ground on the stock wheels. I can't wait to see pics of it when it gets it new shoes. Hopefully the owner will send me some when he gets it back.
post photo
post photo
tre5   +1y
--------------------------------------------

2LOW4U said:

Damn I wish I had money to ship my car that for for an install...LOL

I can't wait to see some finished pics. I would think that shipping the car both ways is going to cost more then the install. I would say that is definitely a compliment.

Nah, total for shipping is only $800. An install with parts for this setup is roughly $4000.
tre5   +1y

k24 rd6 said:

Wow MN. Going global.

Global will be when I finish the Low Lux and go to Japan with it!