Page 1 of 1
Air Ride Suspensions \  air gauges

air gauges

Air Ride Suspensions Q & A
views 324
replies 2
following 3

mazdalayinlow   +1y
hey guys im new to using air gauges, just tryin to figue out how to hook up my dual needle gauges, any help, or any pics?
Rob Clayhill   +1y
If its an analog gauge there should be 2 small barb fittings on the back of each gauge that you can just push your airline onto. 1 for each needle which would go to whichever corner you run it to, usually 1 gauge to monitor both fronts and another for both rears and probably a socket for a light bulb that you will need to hook up 12v power to illuminate them.

You can tap the gauge's air line in between the fill and dump valves for the reading, im about to add gauges to mine and plan on buying some 4-way female cross fittings to tap in that way... avoid getting the 3way T's with the plastic air gauge fittings on them because they are prone to cracking.

I dont have any experience with digital gauges yet.
slammedxonair   +1y
What brand gauges do you have? Most have a male 1/8" NPT thread on them and you can get some push to connect fitting to go on them for the air line 1/8 or 1/4 DOT line. I think Air Lift gauges are the only ones I have seen with the barb fittings on them and those can be replaced with the above mentioned fittings as well. The barb fittings use 1/4" air line.
Page 1 of 1