threads
Page 1 of 14
Build-Ups \  Child Support is finally glossy!

Child Support is finally glossy!

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 10773
replies 138
following 59

Jcfreeman0   +1y
I picked up my truck from the paint booth over the weekend. Still waiting on a few pieces to be painted and she'll be ready to go. The only pieces I have left to build are door panels, engine cover, and some interior detail pieces and she's "done". I'm planning on taking it to Layd Out At The Park in a few weeks. It wont have the door panels yet but everything else should be in. Enjoy!

78reasons   +1y
That thing looks mean just siitin there! Have u thought about color matching the bumper?
78reasons   +1y
Any video of this thing rolling?
cheese   +1y
SIK SIK SIK COLOR!!!:TUP: :TUP:
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
god damn, i just want to molest it.

Beautiful!!!!!!

Taylor
lowexpo   +1y
Love the color man! Killer truck
layedoutnissan   +1y
looks awesome, cant wait to see it at loatp
artsar   +1y
Looks sick. I might be getting my uncles 01 Sierra so I may be hitting you up for some tips to get it on the ground. I have loved watching the progress of this truck!!!
Diesel1382   +1y
I wanna touch it... and also rummage through your garage! haha Looks sweet man
Jcfreeman0   +1y
Thanks for the compliments. Its been a looooong build because I cant make up my mind but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Theres a lot of things I'd like to do differently now that I look back and have learned a lot since I first started building this but I'm so happy with how it's turned out. I've learned everything I know from this truck and dont ever see myself getting rid of it.

I'm going to keep the chrome bumper but the upper pad will be painted rescue green like the rest of the truck. Its still at the body shop. I dont have any videos or pics of it yet but should have some here in a few weeks once its completely back together and at the show. Once I get my dash back from the painter I can hook up my air gauges and drive it. Right now they are just kinked shut so I can move it around but I dont really trust driving like that lol. I have taken this truck apart so many times I could probably do it in my sleep. If you have any questions feel free to ask haha. I've outgrown the garage to work out of other than small jobs like detailing / assembling my truck. I moved into the lower part of our bank barn. Its really a cool shop. It has a rock wall, and is over 100 years old. Its big enough to comfortably build 3 trucks in. Right now we are building an 84 suburban that will be a full frame w/ raceline 24/26 wheels, cummins swap, built to tow a mini with etc. My buddy is also building his 90 Isuzu pup that is super badass.