threads
Page 1 of 2
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Hydroholics in my Magnum by Bernal Auto Designs and myself

Hydroholics in my Magnum by Bernal Auto Designs and myself

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1577
replies 14
following 9

2LOW4U   +1y
Edited: 3/6/2011 7:39:21 PM by 2LOW4U

Edited: 3/6/2011 7:33:30 PM by 2LOW4U

Here is my build thread from another forum over the past week or so. I want to thank Carlos at Bernal Auto Designs, Aaron at Hydroholics, and Jeremy at Tre5 Customs for all their help. I can't say enough about the customer service at Hydroholics and Jeremy at tre5 helped us out over the phone a few times as well. Also, thanks to all my friends that helped out as well. I almost didn't want to post it because of the badass one Killin it Kustoms just finished up but here it is.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We will be doing a Hydroholics 1 pump 5 dump kit on my Magnum. It will include stainless hard lines in the spare tire well and 3 Kinetik HC1800's.

This week my Hydroholics stuff should come in, 24' of stainless tubing, more fittings, new ring terminal posts for the Kinetiks, and $25 a pair ring terminals for the 0 gauge going to the batteries. Also, when the switches come in I am dropping them and my shifter bezel at Kingpin to fiberglass the switches in.

Rack sitting in there

With the flooring cut

How it will look to hide them

2LOW4U   +1y
--------------------------------------------

2low4u;33251 said:

Stuff is here. Still have one shipment being overnighted today.

Sick pump

How's that for customer service?

--------------------------------------------

post photo
post photo
post photo
2LOW4U   +1y
Done minus cleaning up the dump wires, the stainless lines, and putting the cylinders in.

post photo
post photo
2LOW4U   +1y
Spare tire well done.

Back done. We will finish the rest tomorrow.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
2LOW4U   +1y

artsar   +1y
Looks great, and you will love your hydraulics. I play with mine all the time.
mista337   +1y
Looks good.

Is Hydroholics using different dump solenoids? Looks like they have red wires now. They also look chrome in the pics??

2LOW4U   +1y
There was a backorder on their dumps so they got me these from black magic. Supposedly they are pretty good also.
tacomaon24s   +1y
glad to see more stuff in texas running hydroholics. i wish everyone would buy hydroholics instead of the competitors. really good looking magnum for sure.
laydsuzu   +1y
lookin good petah!!! now convince your brother to put hydros on his ck lol