Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  mothers day project

mothers day project

Dually Projects
views 2930
replies 13
following 6

pig rig   +1y
heres some pictures of my 3 /4t crew cab thats becoming a 1 /2 ton so I can get rid of some parts out of my shop

thats as far as I got on sunday. Its striped to the frame the cab went over to be sprayed with rino liner on the under side before I start body work
Post was last edited on Jul 27, 2006 01:07. This post has been edited 1 times.
liljlowrider   +1y
i dont know if youve noticed yet but in one of the pictures i noticed that your missing a headlight on the passengerside.... youll never get a inspection sticker without it....
bdydrped   +1y
LMFAO@ babybedwetter for a s/n thats greatness

and your shop is entierly too clean, can deffiantely tell ya just moved in LOL
lockone   +1y
Yep that shop is definately too clean....
pig rig   +1y
that end of the shop is clean you can't see the pile of rubber maid tubs tools weld leds and genral shit in front of the door that can,t be used untill its cleaned up
the last U-HAUL just puked its load at the door

as far as the head light the tabs are good untill march of next year so if I don't procrastinate I should have it fixed before it gose through inspection
low95xlt   +1y
get that place dirty be a man have some dirty but i want that shop i like it jsut needs a little seen mess but nice start
pig rig   +1y
I'm making head way but not as fast as I would like
hauled it home to pressure wash it

now its going back together

all the body parts fit up pretty good now get the window moters in and get it ready for paint
its setting at calclated ride hight but not sure untill my lower A arms get back
bdydrped   +1y
looking good
jcampbell1180   +1y
Yeah, yeah, thats nice and all, but give us some pics of that other dually in your shop. All we got was a teaser front view.

C'mon, Matt, get with it.
pig rig   +1y
you mean this one

these pictures are about eight years old but if you look at the new pic's you can see the hood