Page 1 of 2
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Directed at Aaron from Hydroholics

Directed at Aaron from Hydroholics

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1188
replies 11
following 8

automatik23   +1y
This is NOT a bashing topic so please no one take it that way.I have been trying to get a hold of Aaron to ask some product related questions but havet heard back from him, I normally get a quick response and I love to products. Does anyone know how to get a hold of him besides email. I have already emailed at least 2 or 3 times.

tre5   +1y
Hey Billy. You can call me if you have questions about something. (Mon-Fri. 9-5. 602-284-2466)In order to place an order you will need to email aaron@hydroholics.net

Aaron works a full time job 40+ hours a week. So he doesn't list his phone number. He is usually very quick to reply to emails. I am not sure why he hasn't gotten back to you.
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Ive been trying to reach him since mid week to place an order he quoted me on awhile back. Been trying email with no luck. My customer dropped off the parts money so I'd like to place the order so I can schedule is car in once I know when I'll have parts.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Edited: 1/10/2011 12:41:36 AM by AON-4PumpedCL

Hey Joel, sorry buddy. I just send you a follow up email. Gonna be an awesome project!

Billy, I just spent about 30 mins going through all my old mail and finally found out the issue. You must have some kind of virus on your computer, because I have been getting a bunch of junk emails from your address so I blocked your address with my spam filter. Sorry, I didn't realize it was you until now otherwise I would have send you an email letting you now. Here's a look at what I've been getting:

That is one of about 15 spam emails I got for you. lol. Anyhow, if you want to shoot me another email I'll be sure to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for the understanding,-Aaron
Uncle Fester   +1y
When you need a secretary Aaron let me know. Aaron and Jeremy are the best. Glad everything is resolved.
automatik23   +1y
Thanks guys I appreciate it. I've talked to you a few times Jeremy I appreciate your help. I'll try emailing you from a different email Aaron. This is why I like dealing with Hydroholics and Jeremy lol.
Petey   +1y
Edited: 1/11/2011 1:54:27 AM by Dick2

Dude! there is such a thing as a delete button! lol
post photo
tre5   +1y
I have 6775 in my deleted, lol
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Dick2 said:

Edited: 1/11/2011 1:54:27 AM by Dick2

Dude! there is such a thing as a delete button! lol

--------------------------------------------

LOL. The second I delete an old email is the second I'll need to reference back to it. I guess you can call it compulsive email hoarding.
post photo
Getbored Designs   +1y
geez u need to file your emails! get them out of the inbox into some sub folders.