Page 1 of 2
Build-Ups \  tre5 chevy fix up

tre5 chevy fix up

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 886
replies 10
following 6

tre5   +1y
I only took a couple pics during the fix up. I was asked why I didn't do a build thread on it, so I figured I would throw up the pics that I did take. In no particular order...
tre5   +1y
I made all the rear 4 link and watts link stuff. The control arms are made by myself and Josh. I added the heim steering as well. I used an AirBagIt.com air engine for the valves and it works awesome. I have it plumbed with digital gauges and an AVS switchbox. I mounted the Viar compressors using AVS compressor mounts, and the air tank and air engine are now mounted to an existing cross member. The customer supplied all the air management stuff.
The truck was already bagged and body dropped. I redid the portion over the axle with a c-notch, and new bag mounts. I body dropped a new bed so it would not have a hole in the bed floor. I also put on some new fenders that are trimmed to fit the 22" wheels and I wrapped the opening with 1/4 round and rolled the fender lip over the 1/4 round. I also cleaned up a bunch of under hood wiring, mounted a new grill and bumper, mounted a battery, and wired up some electric fans.
nautiquess   +1y
Looks great!! I wonder if that was the dude that called me about building a new ragtop. He said he had an ex cab that was built in the 90s and had an og ragtop in it and it was getting suspension work done to it. Either way, looks great
ibagurs   +1y
How much would you guys charge for a set of those parallel four link brackets that mount to the frame?
tre5   +1y
--------------------------------------------

nautiquess said:

Looks great!! I wonder if that was the dude that called me about building a new ragtop. He said he had an ex cab that was built in the 90s and had an og ragtop in it and it was getting suspension work done to it. Either way, looks great

I bet it is the same guy. He mentioned he talked to someone about fixing the top.
nautiquess   +1y
Ha small world.. BTW, what are you getting for a set of those upper and lower arms with the uniballs? I like em and would like to use them on my top secret project (aaron knows about it) only with juice and not bag set up on the bottom.
tre5   +1y

ibagurs said:

How much would you guys charge for a set of those parallel four link brackets that mount to the frame?

I charge $200 for the frame brackets and axle brackets.
mjavy7   +1y
I like the control arms, they look great!
laydsuzu   +1y
great fab work jermey! I Love clean installs
steveo_socal   +1y
Edited: 1/10/2011 7:51:16 PM by SteveO_SunSetSD

How much for a set of those upper and lower control arms? I want to narrow the front by 1"(still undecided) let me know.

steve-oh@hotmail.com

post photo
post photo