Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  new dodge

new dodge

Dually Projects
views 3973
replies 18
following 12

liljlowrider   +1y
has anyone seen this yet... and is it just me or did they really screw that up... saw one yesterday (without the hat on top) and it looked ugly to me.. why would they put those rear fenders on there?
thread post photo
burntup   +1y
that is like what they had back in the 80's.
maz89   +1y
yeah, but it's 2006...... that rear fender just makes it so damn ugly.....
burntup   +1y
well Dodge is know for ugly trucks until the new body styles a few years ago. I guess they can't help it.
low95xlt   +1y
well i am willing to go on a limb and say wont see to many of those in the scene
lockone   +1y
I am going to take one and put a regular Dodge dually bed on it and stretch the frame to make it fit. Now all I have to do is find a bank to rob. Those mega cabs are expensive. Had a buddy buy one with all of the bells and whistles for 60K.
liljlowrider   +1y
shit lock get me one too and this way you can build mine at the same time... shit just mold some chev fenders on the back of that thing and it might just look good..
dragnasty   +1y
Those mega cabs are a joke! Even with the MEGA cab, they are only about 3" longer than a Chevy crew cab.
baggeddogs   +1y

thats what im working on as soon as someone buys mine or i can find a cab to put on mine. I have been looking for a place like GNR for Dodge but noone knows of any. I talked to Greg about it at GNR and he is looking into it for me but its been about 2 months now and nothing......
lockone   +1y
It will be a badass rig if you can find a cab. I will see if I can push some of the dealership buttons around here and find one that has been scrapped out of the plant.