Page 2 of 3
Ford Trucks \  99 F350 ?

99 F350 ?

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 1766
replies 21
following 13

Lockone   +1y
The truck has been redone twice since Clyde and the guys at SSC had it.

Wally at the Tin Shop in Cullman AL was the last person to have their hands on it. Call him for any info you need.
Shop # is 256-734-7330
Lockone   +1y
Edited: 12/21/2010 9:31:27 AM by Lockone

This was the way it was earlier in the year when it was featured in Truckin along with some other publications. The wheels on it in the pic above are our 24" Slice N Slot true directionals.
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y
Saw it on Mautofied, sure looks like a cool truck. Good luck if you score it. Love to get me a dually some day.
bgdhrdbdy   +1y
Edited: 12/21/2010 12:24:53 PM by bgdhrdbdy

as of right now i will be getting it just waiting for him to get the title.. i looked at in person and it was a good looking truck needs alot of tlc though.. definitely a weekend of cleaning there are some cracks in the paint from it laying hard now that it has 22's and the driver side mirror blinker cover is busted and all four ball joints in the front need to be replaced but i am anxious to get it i need a new project so should be fun..carlos
droopy   +1y
Seemed to be priced decent.You got a good deal!!!
lowasfuc   +1y
anyone know of any other fords for saleee???
CowlSS   +1y
Post up some pics when you get it, looks like a nice truck. :-)
riddinlow99   +1y
seen it at layed out at the park last year very sweet truck
bgdhrdbdy   +1y
just wanted to thank everyone for the info made my decision a little easier and made me feel a little better about the deal.. i will be sure to post up some pics as soon as we finalize the deal and i have it..
carlos
lowasfuc   +1y
figured i post some pics up finally got the truck and started some work replacing all the lines installing accuair and repairing the fuel cell and also installing vintage air