Page 1 of 10
Build-Ups \  [Project] 10 Pennies

[Project] 10 Pennies

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4327
replies 98
following 57

Dr Pepper   +1y
figured it was time for a change! bye-bye bodykit, hello body drop.tear down in my aunts garage, then off the the shop. myself and John @ Getbored Designs are doing all the work.

the new shop

be sure to check out getbored.biz or facebook.com/getbored for more info.
jspotmcd   +1y
thats a great way to cut a cab! Awesome!
ga,mazduh   +1y
dam it man did yall cut some of the rocker off 2?
Dr Pepper   +1y
Yeah about an inch off
smctoy   +1y
sic progress!
minitrucker04   +1y
the new build looks sick! your going to love the ls1! i would go ahead and put a cam in it now befor it all together. also up the trans, the 4L60E are weak! just me i know, i went tro a few of them now. i went with http://www.currentperformance.com/s10wir.html for my wiring harness. they are a lil high but trust me it was worth evey penny!
Uncle Fester   +1y
Hard core cutting into a beautiful truck as it sat. 100 bonus points if you can keep the outside like it is hahaha. Keep up the great progress pics.
ga,mazduh   +1y
yea man that was a real nice truck 2 begin with and now that its gonna b laying body, well its gonna be into the body makes it even better!!!! i had a standard cab that was 1' into the rockers as well and when laid next to a dime that isnt the difference is well worth the extra work!!!!
gonz   +1y
--------------------------------------------

minitrucker04 said:

the new build looks sick! your going to love the ls1! i would go ahead and put a cam in it now befor it all together. also up the trans, the 4L60E are weak! just me i know, i went tro a few of them now. i went with http://www.currentperformance.com/s10wir.html for my wiring harness. they are a lil high but trust me it was worth evey penny!

--------------------------------------------

a 60e will handle a stock ls1 just fine. they can handle about 340whp any more than that and they will take a dump.

badass truck for sure. i agree install a cam now while its apart. id also get a good converter while it was apart, like a yank or a TCI. anyway keep us posted and keep up the good work!
Dr Pepper   +1y
thanks for the replies! it is a 60E, but is built. came out of a camaro. also the engine will be gone through by a friend, cam installed, possibly some other small things depending how it looks inside.