Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  Some Old Pics I Found

Some Old Pics I Found

Dually Projects
views 1433
replies 7
following 6

lockone   +1y
Here are a couple of old pics I found of the dually. What she used to look like before the SFBD and the day after the SFBD.

guilty by design   +1y
O shit, that was YOUR truck? Ive had that first pic on my computer forever. lol
low95xlt   +1y
hold on where is the pic of it tilting the rollback after u messed upa wheel driving i beleive right?
johnboyon20s   +1y
i like ur truck seeing it on the rockers sure making me jealous , what size metal did u use for the stock floor? and did u have to Z the front frame? i am thinking about b/d mine i have never done it before just curious as to what is involved
bdydrped   +1y
huh... ddint realize that was the same truck... i used to look at that on ssm alot... whatd you do with the interior... if im think ing of the same truck. had a badass glassed console
lockone   +1y
I have the pic around here somewhere of the rollback doing and 7 ft wheelie. Had a big ass glassed console in it and all of that has been turned to dust now it is all gone.

Johnboy I used 2x4 1/4 wall tubing on the frame from front to rear. The frame is z'ed and I have hand made all of the crossmembers from front to back you don't have to make all of them but I choose to.
guilty by design   +1y
Haha, i remember seeing a pic of the rollback doing a wheelie.
pig rig   +1y
that looked nice! OH how we can't leave shit alone.

I do like the simi wheels on it and now I'M think'n
Page 1 of 1