I need sponsers lol.
disfiguredS10   +1y
my old s10...in Colorado now though
disfiguredS10   +1y
Edited: 2/6/2011 8:41:18 PM by disfiguredS10

"Gator" is in MO now
post photo
disfiguredS10   +1y
c10 i had a while back..83k original miles and the kid totaled it..(400ish hp 383)
post photo
shavdupsdime   +1y
Hell yeah man for sure...The shop has been one of the best investments ever...We have already begun the first of the year crunch before show season...Every vehicle but mine is tore down but I have a few plans for it in the next month or so too...Justin's truck will actually be coming out of retirement this year so we will have a few trucks to show all year starting with Layed Out...You and your club gonna make the trip this year?
doobie   +1y
Edited: 2/7/2011 9:01:29 PM by doobie

here is my dakota. the pic of passenger side is closer to the color(2nd pic). i have never had the true color come out in a picture yet. it all depends on the lighting and time of day. little info about it. 2000 dakota, 4 inch bodydrop, 5 lug conversion, 20 inch wheels. shaved some stuff. well you get the idea. i bought it new, originally black, did color change few yrs ago, done all the work myself except for paint. didnt trust my painting skills at 110 per quart. it took 2 gallons of paint( the only way you could tell it started off black is if i told you, or title info) if it was black it was sanded and painted the go mango orange.
doobie   +1y

post photo
post photo
mkb423   +1y
Lol I have no club as of right....I tried to talk to brad about starting one I have everything ready except for y'all trucks supporting a logo lol.
decivic   +1y
hey brad welcome to the family:XL:
post photo