threads
Page 2 of 3
Wheel Questions \  Will Black wheels be the new Lambo doors?

Will Black wheels be the new Lambo doors?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 2635
replies 28
following 24

lowrthnu92   +1y
--------------------------------------------

DroptSdime said:

Black wheels will never be the next "lambo doors" because a lot of cars/trucks actually look good with black wheels. Only Lamborghinis look good with lambo doors.

--------------------------------------------

:TUP::TUP:
lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 11/15/2010 6:11:00 PM by lucky_brew

every lifted truck you see has black wheels and we call it whorish like lambo doors? what about every damn minitruck with skulls, 60s dashes, patinas, flat blacks, and boss 338s?? imo everything has been done to some point so its gonna take A LOT of thinking and stepping outside the box to set trends these days or to even be a bit different. just do what you like and fuk what anyone thinks!!! put black wheels AND lambo doors on it and tell people to step off 'cause YOUR name is on the title and it parks at YOUR house! LOL
gonz   +1y

post photo
laydsuzu   +1y
black is the new chrome....easy to clean, doesnt pit, and looks good on the right application.
laydsuzu   +1y
and ive seen alot of lifted trucks with black wheels AND lambos....lol mostly avalanches though haah
Cyrus   +1y
Anything but fake fender vents. Pretty sad when I come to work and there is a brand new cadillac cts parked next to a rusted out delta 88 and they both have the same shiny fake fender vents. If black wheels go well with your car then go for it.
22below   +1y
I personally dont like black wheels, they blend into the tires. UNLESS they have some color matching around the edge...Horrible example of the chopped truck...lol...Blends in to the tire a little too much for my liking...

It wont ever be a lambo door though...
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
22below   +1y
Crap, after staring at the GMC, I sort of dig them blending into the tire.
I guess they just dont POP like a shiny chrome wheel...
greenranger 23   +1y
i doubt black wheels will ever be the new lambo doors. what about our black socks will it ever be cool again to wear white ones.lol
truk2low4u   +1y
my wife baught me some white socks and after wearing black socks for so long im not even comfortable wearing white socks under my dickie pants so i threw the white away. Guess it is kinda the same for me tho with my rims ive had chrome for so long would black be as comfortable as chrome?