threads
Page 1 of 3
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Accuair on Hydraulics Works!

Accuair on Hydraulics Works!

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 2839
replies 26
following 23

shortrodeo   +1y
Edited: 11/15/2010 3:47:31 PM by ShortRodeo

First off I want to thank Mike and Reno over at Accuair for helping me get Accuair working on my Rodeo. The damn thing touches the ground from tip to tail, and I like to drive it low, now that its painted I couldn't risk screwing it up by showing off. So thanks again guys now I wont have to worry about it!

Ha I would show you whats in the box but the boys at Hydroholics and Accuair are working on a production level setup so you dont need to see my science project.

Nothing special here, planning to upgrade to a Hydroholics 2/3 setup soon for added functionality

The proof is in the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7dJVFfE2EY

Well guys its awesome to be the first one to get Accuair on Juice I cant wait to see the production level kit!

artsar   +1y
thats friggin sweet. I am in the market for a new switch box... I was just going to get an AVS 7 switch box but this has me thinking.
smctoy   +1y
very cool!
mista337   +1y
I am intrigued.
firefighter5325   +1y
please god let them call it accujuice that would be awesome. I love my accuair set up.
tealchevy   +1y
snip snap!
juicedwagon   +1y
thats gonna be great for the hydraulic guys like myself.

waiting for a date they start shippin them, i will for sure order a settup.

by the way, miles your trucks is awesome
lowoh4   +1y
Edited: 11/12/2010 12:31:51 PM by lowoh4

Glad it's all figured out now. Thats awesome, and I think a lot of juiced guys will be interested in a setup like this. Accuair/juice is changing the game right now!
lowoh4   +1y
Edited: 11/12/2010 12:32:37 PM by lowoh4

And on a side note, now that this is done, I can only say one thing.... It's Toyota time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for many more drunken nights of Engine wiring harness madness, beer pong, and straws... haha

Oh... and feelings of defeat when my Silvy and the Rodeo are laid out in the driveway and your roof is level with my bedside.... :-(

post photo
HotRodDime   +1y
Hit up Aaron at Hydroholics.net and let him know you're interested ;)

Thanks guys!