Page 1 of 3
Dually Projects \  my "honkey" truck..

my "honkey" truck..

Dually Projects
views 4416
replies 25
following 9

onefasthoagie   +1y
just getting started on this super tanker.
when i first got it, you'd think i stole it from a farmer...
thread post photo

new wheels... the old ones where BAD! running boards gone...also. the old wheels where chrome and like 30 lbs a peice, thease alum ones are like 5 lbs!
thread post photo

thread post photo

sorry for the blurr...it was cold out, i didn't have pants on....
thread post photo

let me tell you, that grill was a BITCH to install, had to drill and move the aftermarket headlights all over the place, plus recess them in there stock mounting brackets....they stuck out like 1 inch past the grill (everyone has same problem with thease lights from what i found) dremel, and a hammer helped me. oh yea, and some zip ties.
thread post photo

got a 6 inch drop for the front. donno what i wanna do with the rear...4 or 8, i don't wanna chop the frame too much, still wanna tow. oh yea and the mudders are just till i drop it and get the front aligned.
thread post photo

comments welcome.
outsiderz1   +1y
sweet truck, now go outside and drop it...lol
onefasthoagie   +1y

now come up here and fund it! lol i'm poo (so poor i can't afford the r) and it's damn cold!!!!
outsiderz1   +1y
shit im broke too...lol, and its like 70 degrees outside right now
onefasthoagie   +1y

haha and god damn you. lol
dragnasty   +1y
i like the custom painted tailgate! Truck is coming along nicely.
low95xlt   +1y
looks good, welcome to the world of custom trucks = poor
onefasthoagie   +1y

it's not custom painted damnit, it's called previous owner unhooked his fifth wheel and drove away from the trailor with the tailgate still in the upright and locked position! lol then looked around and probally stole the closest color tailgate he came accross.... maybe it's legal, who knows. i bought it, mine now!
pig rig   +1y
I think thats an old guy option Ive seen lots like that in arizona
outsiderz1   +1y
at least when u drop it you will move up from "honkey" to a "cracka"