Page 1 of 1
Mazda Trucks \  fuel line on weber conversion

fuel line on weber conversion

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 509
replies 9
following 5

z71mazda   +1y
ok so i have 2200 with the weber on it and it has electric fuel pump but i want to run the stock mechanical pump but the lines have all been blocked off exept one to the electric pump but there are 3 lines on the pump anybody got an idea which lines go where
kaoss   +1y
This is about all I got.

post photo
kaoss   +1y
From left to right in the pic, there is an in, a return, and a to the carb.
z71mazda   +1y
yeah its got the stock fuel filter on it and comes out of the metal line to the filter and back to another line back to the tank then a 3rd comes up and goes to the electric pump then to carb so i guess im just gonna start tryin things there is only 3 how hard can it be
z71mazda   +1y
do i need a regulator to run the stock pump cause i was told it was to much pressure to just run straight to the carb
balcar   +1y
Yes you need a regulator, Mine was set up to run with it but could never get it dialed in right on my Mazda, gave up went with a cheap electric Mr.Gasket one and it ran 100x better with it bypassed.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
--------------------------------------------

havok said:

Yes you need a regulator, Mine was set up to run with it but could never get it dialed in right on my Mazda, gave up went with a cheap electric Mr.Gasket one and it ran 100x better with it bypassed.

--------------------------------------------

what exactly are you talking about? your weber was setup to run with a regulator (how?) and you ended up running a mr gasket fuel regulator, and what did you bypass? sorry i must have missed something...

my brothers having an issue getting his weber dialed in just right on his b2200 also, a reputable shop here cant seem to get the truck to fire right at WOT, theyve changed the jets even and now everybodys stumped.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
bump
kaoss   +1y
Put the regulator on the line that feeds the fuel to the carb. I'm sure that there is info on this over at mazdabscene.com
Rob Clayhill   +1y
ha ha, i know that much... im just wondering what he meant by "Mine was set up to run with it "

Maybe i misunderstood what he meant, but it seems that hes saying his carb was modified somehow in order to work with the regulator.
Page 1 of 1