threads
Page 2 of 2
American Cars \  killin' it kustoms 1989 caprice build.

killin' it kustoms 1989 caprice build.

American Cars General Discussions
views 1957
replies 19
following 14

josh   +1y
thanks a ton guys. im trying to get him to get a plate that says donk.

yea it has shocks front and back. monroe is all ive been putting on builds and i love them. unless they specifie something else or provide. it rides awsome. the dominators are some kick ass bags. almost rides stock with that boatish feeling just a little more stiff now.

josh
gonz   +1y
josh thats badass man, i bought the dominators too and they seem to be awesome bags. and monroe's are all ive ever ran on my shit as well. good shocks for the money. keep up the good work and holler at me and lemme know what shows yall are planning on hitting up next year. i think me and harry are gonna try to make texmex next year. peace brother.
twisteddragger   +1y
A few years back. I am sure it is nearly the same car.
post photo
dragndime   +1y
damn nate, that seems like forever ago.
driptruck   +1y
Nice build. I have a 65 malibu rag top bagged but I will be doing a Z and basically same rear as you. Thanks for some pics! I am wondering wher the bags landed? Are they under the seats or farther back? Love the build? I have heard astro spindles work on that car but I can't say I have tried it.
josh   +1y
thanks for the good words guys!

the bags landed about 6" infront of the axel on the lower bar. i couldnt find any info on a spindle. so i figured just z it. easier then searching and trial and error. plus you acheive the same thing and also gain the clearence on the oil pan and tranny pan that lay with the frame or are very very close to laying.

im thinking its coming back fro a sfbd and 24's along with nex control arms! hes been talking to me about it quite a bit lately.

josh
Eddie936   +1y
Looks like a quality build. Bad ass
bigryan   +1y
Damn Josh that thing is BAD!!!! good job, is it a customors car??
josh   +1y
yea, actually a friends so i gave him a hell of a deal to do it. we are actually talking about building a frame, bodying it to the rocker and running (fingers crossed) 24x9 and 24x14 intros!!! doing a blown and sprayed stroker motor and keeping the whole stock appeal minus a blower threw the hood and wheels. his dad has a HUGE bank account and want to invest in the shop so he wants to see the kind of work i can put forth on a money isnt an issue build. so we will see now......

josh
dragn4door   +1y
--------------------------------------------

twisteddragger said:

A few years back. I am sure it is nearly the same car.

--------------------------------------------

Where is the Olds now? I have always liked that car.
post photo