Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  92 Dakota...

92 Dakota...

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 483
replies 5
following 5

POSJustin   +1y
Is the 86-92 dakota the same??? i cant seem to find any lowering components for my buddys 92...i know they're some what rare in the scene, any one have any helpfull info??? thanks in advance fellas...

oh yeah, its a extended cab v8...
Deluxe_D100   +1y
87-91 is five lug, 92-96 6 lug. Not sure if the suspension components are different. When I dropped mine I used AIM spindles and blocks. Not a lot of info, but you can also check out customdakotas.com.
chafin   +1y
Spindles are the same for the 5 and 6 six lug first gen dakotas (pre 97) the only difference in the lug pattern was the rotor. So you can get spindles, springs, hangers, shackels, etc. Check with DJM and Belltech, and also LowriderDepot sells those companies' kits.
pimptruckman92   +1y
Edited: 9/25/2010 12:54:16 PM by truckman92

86-91 has a different front end than the 91-96 square bodies. the headlights, grill, fenders, bumper, and hood has a flatter style to it. the lug pattern is different too as stated, and let me tell you for wheel selection the 5 lug is the way to go. it took me forever to find a set of wheels that i liked that would fit the 6 lug pattern. i also have a 92 ext v8 and i used AIM 2" lowering springs and 4" drop blocks. just sold my 6 lug 20's AND i am going to convert mine to 5 lug.

if anybody needs one i have a front bumper with grill insert for a 86-91 dakota, brand NEW IN BOXand a roll pan with liscense plate off set to drivers side flat black primer brand new for 86-96 dakota
POSJustin   +1y
thanks for the help fellas...i did some shoppin around in the beginning, djm, belltech and such but i couldnt find anything. guess im not lookin hard enough. ill try again...
draggindakota   +1y
Check out sporttruckdirect.com. That's where I got my 3/5 kit from for my 93. 2" Western Chassis spindles, eibach drop springs, and new hangers in the back.
Page 1 of 1