Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  1993 isuzu pup with 2.6 fuel injection

1993 isuzu pup with 2.6 fuel injection

Isuzu Make Specific
views 624
replies 5
following 5

justmeandmymazda   +1y
I have recently picked up a very hacked up 1993 isuzu pup I am trying to find a wiring schematic for this truck does anyone know of and free wiring sites or already have the info also the three fuel lines on frame rails where on the tank does each of them go I have a rodeo fuel tank for the truck will it work any info would be great motor runs as long as I am spraying fuel in it so i know it runs but the wiring is all hacked up
justmeandmymazda   +1y
no replies no one has a answer or can help
sponge splawn   +1y
Sorry, no body else has replied. The wiring in the 2.6 is a spagheti mess. My advice, pick up a haynes book or a chiltons. Thats going to be your best bet for a schematic. When I did the transmission swap in the Rodeo, I had a complete second truck, and I marked where every plug went, so this made it pretty easy(even though the swap was a night mare). Maybe, if you can get a veiw of a buddies engine bay, that might help. As for the tank, I beleive evn though they are different, I am pretty sure the sending units are simalar if not the same. Good luck, Sponge :SP:
rolnlowdotcom   +1y
merry fuckin christmas
Page 1 of 1