Page 1 of 1
Dually Projects \  SFBD S10

SFBD S10

Dually Projects
views 2583
replies 7
following 4

guilty by design   +1y
Heres a 94 s10 X-cab that im working on for a buddy of mine. Ive been working on it since late may. Its got a 3/4 sfbd frame with crazy tubework crossmembers and axle mounts, stainless steel 20gal fuel cell, and im getting started on a tilt bed. So far it lays body on 255 35 r20s, but he will be running 18s up front.

The start...

Tubework...

Rolling truck...

Cell mounted...

And heres the newest ones from yesterday...

Heres the tilt bed idea, the bed will actually slide back as its lifted...

Future plans are a smooth bedfloor w/gas door in bed, cal combo, shaved tailights, hidden led lights behind paint, 18/20 Panther Juice 5 wheels, corvette doorhandles, sonoma/s10 grille, sonoma hood extended to the windshield (no cowl panel), fiberglass console/speakerbox, ect, ect. Hope to have it finished for midwest dragfest 06.
outlawcrewcab   +1y
Looks good a little over kill on the frame rails never heard of some one running 3/4 tubing what wall is it?
dragnasty   +1y
heres one i just finished up a few weeks ago. 95 Tacoma stock floored on 20"s all the way around, fully shaved, raised/shaved bedfloor, fresh paint, etc.

When I got it

working on it

finished up

dragnasty   +1y

I think he meant 3/4 chassis, which is from the firewall back. Same thing I did on the tacoma pictured above.
baha   +1y
damn you guys do some nice work, I can't wait to start on my new frame, hey Dragnasty can you help me when I paint my work truck lol
dragnasty   +1y
thanks man.....we may can work something out.
guilty by design   +1y
Thanks guys. The 3/4 frame does refer to a firewall to back frame.
I worked all friggin day to get it dialed in and get the brakes working and this is what we come up with...
outlawcrewcab   +1y
LOL i didnt even think of that LOL both looks good guys i will post some pics up once i get into my new shop
Page 1 of 1