Page 1 of 2
Dodge Trucks \  96 ram

96 ram

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 2754
replies 12
following 6

MCardoso   +1y
Whats up everyone. my name is Mike and im from the jersey shore.... please no "OG" jokes lol. Just picked up a 96 ram from the scrape yard, i will get some pics up as soon as i can. Lookin forward to pickin some brains on some techinical stuff.

Thanx,Mike C
MCardoso   +1y
does anyone happen to know radio wiring colors for the 96 ram.... i searched but came back nothing.
MCardoso   +1y
ok then everyone thanx for the help lol
low95xlt   +1y
Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red
Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Red/White
Car Radio Ground Wire: Chassis
Car Radio Illumination Wire: N/A
Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Orange/White
Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Yellow
Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A
Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A
Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 6? x 9?
Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Doors
Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Green
Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Red
Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Purple
Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Blue/Red
Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 5 1/4?
Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Side Panels
Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Yellow
Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Light Blue
Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue/White
Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Blue/Orange
MCardoso   +1y
thank you very much.
Jance Customs   +1y
Hey not trying to SPAM you, but if you need parts for your 96, I have a lot of parts that will fit, just let me know what you are looking for! I have 22's (Set of 5) and a big brake kit I need to sell, plus a lot of other stuff. :)
MCardoso   +1y
whats up Jance, no big deal... thanx for the offer im lookin for a set of wheels got any pics and maybe a parts list of stuff, its a 96 with 211xxx miles i saved it from the scrap yard so i could use some parts let me
Jance Customs   +1y
You saved a Ram from the scrap yard and my 94 needs to be sitting at one LOL.

Short list.

Stock air box with K&N filter and tubeHid Kit 5000k (needs a new bulb)stock seats w/console (hole in drivers seat) Brand New single cab headliner from LMC ($325 brand new) Make offerstock gas engine fan shroudstock suspension partsmisc. stock interior partsMisc stock engine parts

I've got pictures of some parts listed, just let me know what you need because I am cleaning out a few storage areas. I'm flexible on all my prices. I need to get rid of a lot of this stuff.

http://www.jancecustoms.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=54&sid=36b50a561c38c1057aaf4a4b0980be9b

Make me an offer on the 22's (Set of 5)

http://www.jancecustoms.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=267

$125 shipping on the rims reguardless of offer. ($25 per rim to ship)

Thanks!

MCardoso   +1y
do u have a good cup holder , ash tray, and heat/ fan switch and send me some pics of the wheels LayedOutCustoms@yahoo.com
BIGJEFF64   +1y
If you sign up to RAMFORUMZ.COM they have a bunch of technical stuff for all gen rams!! good to see more MOPAR guys out there