Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Post pics of your builds

Post pics of your builds

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 882
replies 8
following 6

coxie1996   +1y
everybody please post pics of your custom builds, frames, and other stuff like that. i just want to see what all of you out there can do. i am in the process of putting hydraulics on my s10 xtreme, so any build pics of those would be greatly appreciated. also if you would share any advice that will help also. thanks
tre5   +1y
Tre5Customs.com has pictures of all my builds. Check them out and let me know if you have any questions. There is also another thread on here with a bunch of pictures of setups.
LAID TL   +1y

post photo
coxie1996   +1y
those builds are great!!! but im looking to strip my s10 down to a bare frame and repaint it. any body do this before? pics would help also any advice for making a 4-link suspension would very much help.
tre5   +1y
Check out the mitsubishi build up on my site. The frame is powdercoated, so I took it down to nothing.....twice, lol.
coxie1996   +1y
thats very nice tre5 and all of you they are all very good, im starting to strip it down to a bare frame, any paint you would recomend, lol
coxie1996   +1y
also tre5 any way you can sell me a logo for my back glass on my truck? the hydroholics one would look sick just wondering if you make/sold them
Page 1 of 1