Page 1 of 2
Build-Ups \  can never be that simple.

can never be that simple.

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 967
replies 13
following 9

landwhale   +1y
figured its time to start a build thread on my dually. it started out as a simple job. rebag the front and notch the rear to go lower. but as the title says its never that simple. now we have narrowed the rear end, 4 link, and more.what it looked like when i got it   now here is where we are at in the build. the guy building it wants to take to sema, but unless i can find a painter i don't see it happeninganytime soon.        i'm trying to decide between these two colors or a mix of the two    
smctoy   +1y

very nice...cant wait to see it done
DisseveredCustoms   +1y

Mix of the two colors is my vote...n keep up the updates looks good so far
mista337   +1y

Had no idea Kinetik offered a black battery. Interesting... Build is looking good!
gonz   +1y

the top color is awesome
retro dime   +1y
Edited: 8/8/2010 3:55:59 PM by KPconcepts

What about the first color as the base and have a simple graphic down the side in the 2nd color with silver trim?
landwhale   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mista337Had no idea Kinetik offered a black battery. Interesting... Build is looking good!--------------------------------------------- they used but dont anymore. i was so let done about that lol. its just a case we're using to build the battery rack. i gotta have 4 of them so i'm hoping the truck will still lift up lol
landwhale   +1y
here is a quik photochop of the paint job i think i am gonna go with. *disclaimer* this looks really bad but it conveys the idea
landwhale   +1y
under the truck tubing work my grill  and we smoothed out the hitch starting to look alot better we also got the notches smoothed out a lil
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo