threads
Page 1 of 3
Hydraulic Suspensions \  HYDROHOLICS 1 PUMP 5 DUMP SETUP in Dodge Magnum, done by ME

HYDROHOLICS 1 PUMP 5 DUMP SETUP in Dodge Magnum, done by ME

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3862
replies 21
following 15

20runner   +1y
Earlier this year before our annual BRING THE NOIZE car show, I installed a Hydroholics setup in <ST> Don's Storm Trooper Magnum. Everyone keeps telling me I should post some pics, so here you go.....

-start of pump and dump manifold bracket

-battery rack

-batteries wired
20runner   +1y

-battery rack installedHYDROHOLICS 5 dump manifold plumbed-starting hardlines-battery moved back and tray modified to keep hardlines uniform from side to side and put bulkhead fittings tucked up high where you can't see them front outside the car.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
20runner   +1y

-hardline is to the rear cylinder bulkhead that goes back into car. softline is for the front cylinders-rear cylinders-reinstalled factory sound deadening material after line and cylinder connected, why not???-front cylinders-4 12 prong switches in a LITTLE switch box-front lift-rear lift................laid out on tires, nothing notched yet.....
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
20runner   +1y
all underneath the stock trunk floor pieces    

-BRING THE NOIZE SHOW COVERAGE
post photo
post photo
post photo
DON WHITE   +1y
Did a great job couldn't be happier
okcderek   +1y
Car looks sick!!!
mista337   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TOWNLOW   -batteries wired---------------------------------------------Looks great! Nice job on the hardline.What's that black wire for in the pic above?
post photo
20runner   +1y

The black wire is the ground for the dump solenoids. Sometimes I ground the dumps to themselves, but this time since the wiring was all new and long, I just wired them all together and ran them to a good, true ground.
20runner   +1y

post photo
shavedmax   +1y

nice!