Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  hydroholics 1 pump 5 dump...i have a question

hydroholics 1 pump 5 dump...i have a question

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 692
replies 4
following 5

automatik23   +1y
i have a 1 pump 5 dump setup n i have a question about the wiring on the switches. i have 6 switches so will i have individual corners up and down, and then 1 for front up n down and 1 for back up n down? how is this gonna work? if im correct, i just use 1 switch at a time right?
tre5   +1y

There is a wiring diagram on the hydroholics.net website. You would use just one switch at a time and you will be able to wire that combination of switches. However, I never wire up individual corners on the setups I do unless someone absolutely has to have them for some reason. I only like to wire FBSS.
robzilla   +1y
Hey Jeremy you posted something once about using Diodes in the wiring, I can't find the thread though. On the diagram on the website it doesn't mention that.  Do you use diodes in the wiring, when wiring up hydro switches?  It seems with an isolated switch it wouldn't be needed. I've only wired up switches for air ride, just looking at the diagrams on the hydroholics website to see how different it is and controlling the manifolds.
tre5   +1y

I don't recommend using diodes. The only time I would use them is when you don't have the room for 12 prong switches.
robzilla   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5I don't recommend using diodes. The only time I would use them is when you don't have the room for 12 prong switches. --------------------------------------------- OK cool, That's what I thought. THANKS!
Page 1 of 1