Build-Ups \  aussie built rhd bagged and bd'd c1500

aussie built rhd bagged and bd'd c1500

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 927
replies 9
following 9

ryan3500   +1y
Edited: 8/1/2010 12:44:54 AM by FXDGRND

hi all names ryan this is my 1990 chev silverado i am building, purchased the car about 5 years ago and was already converted to right hand drive, so far we have done a traditonal bd 2.5" , i have stripped the shell back to bare metal and boxed the frame from front to rear and tacked my notch plates in, have a set of 22'' twisted vista rims 22x10 rears and 22x8.5 on the front, before anyone asks i have converted to 6 lug as i got the rims at a price i could not refuse!! engine wise i am running a ls1 with a auto trans, rear end will consist of a full floater 9" with disc brakes, paralell 4 link with a watts link (bag on bag) and some tube work for bag mounts ect...  front brakes will be upgraded also to a larger set of rotors and calipers. This is my first build and have had some help great help along the way so far with the bd. any feed back would be good, anyways here are some pictures!

Uncle Fester   +1y

Awesome start cannot wait to see the updates.
simple-pleasurez   +1y
wow i never knew they made those right hand drive. seen a pic of one. but it looked like someone just hacked it. didnt look decent.  very nice start. i will definatly keep my eyes open on this one. 
smctoy   +1y

sic project!
ryan3500   +1y
these never came out rhd, it was converted to rhd when it was brought to australia.
bigjon   +1y
looks great following this on fullsizechevy.com
lucky_brew   +1y
you aussies are killing it! great job guys!! 
bodydroppedon20   +1y

i see you made it over here from chevy fullsize. great build very quality work, you should do another write up about the truck and how it has to be inspected by an engineer and what not.
white92   +1y
Looks great so far!! Cant wait to see this thing finished!
fknlowjeep   +1y
i am looking forward to seeing more of this!  i love right hand drive
Page 1 of 1