Page 1 of 7
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Acura TL by Tre5 Customs

Acura TL by Tre5 Customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 4688
replies 65
following 31

tre5   +1y
Background on this... Ricky owned the black Acura TL I juiced a while ago. He got in an accident and the car was totaled (everyone was ok). Fast forward a couple months, Ricky buys a better TL, a newer Type S model. He pulled the pumps and dumps out of the old car, but left everything else with the black car. Fats forward another couple months, The new car is now in my garage. This is day one of the install. I made a new battery rack/ solenoind mounts and bolted it down, Herculined the spare tire well, mounted the pumps and dumps, installed hardlin to the bulkheads, ran the switch wire, ran the ground wire, wired the solenoids and pumps, and pulled all the suspension out of the car.
 Here are the pics...

AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Hope that install is going better than your spelling! I think the heat must be getting to ya Peter.   Can't wait to see this one done...I am plagued with jealousy!   
Bentlay   +1y

looks great man. cant wait to see it laid out.
LAID TL   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-OFFDAHOOKHope that install is going better than your spelling! I think the heat must be getting to ya Peter.   Can't wait to see this one done...I am plagued with jealousy!    ---------------------------------------------Im glad i can finally make some one else jealous
HarryBalls   +1y

Hey Ricky did insurance give you any trouble about the car being juiced? What year is this one?
LAID TL   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HarryBallsHey Ricky did insurance give you any trouble about the car being juiced? What year is this one?---------------------------------------------Not one bit that it was juiced ...... they just wont pay more than 1000 dollars for afterarket parts ..... or the wheels cause "they belong" on the car ..... this one is a 2007 as well..... but its a type S like Jeremy said
HarryBalls   +1y

good deal !!
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
Sorry to hear about the wreck, but it sounds like your going to come out with an even hotter car can't wait to see it lay'd.
DraggnIsuzu   +1y
Ya I agree with^^^^^. I myself own a acrua tl and I soon want to can it which is totally different from pumps. Tre5 (jermey) I wa wondering if you can help a brotha lol. I was wondering what would I need besides the setup like can u give me any info on where I can get some brackets for my car. If you can help me that would be great thanks. Once again bad ass build love how u posted lots of pics when u where building the first tl hope u do te same to this one
tre5   +1y

The only help I can give you is to steer far far away from air cans!!!