threads
Page 1 of 2
Audio/Video \  Need help on choosing a sub!

Need help on choosing a sub!

Audio/Video Q & A
views 1990
replies 14
following 14

DOWNHERE   +1y
Looking for 2 15" subs for a ported box to move a whole lot of air... Im open for  suggestions!
simple-pleasurez   +1y
i got 2 dc audio 18" lvl 4 subs for sale if you wanna go 18s. pm me if you are interested
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
I would suggest Alpine Type R's if you are looking for a really tough great sounding sub for the money.
hunterw   +1y

you have a lot of good options here. guess it depends on how much you want to spend... my first option would be a treo SSX 15OR a fi car audio BTL. how much power you looking to run?  
DOWNHERE   +1y

Ive heard of these FI subs...   im interested in knowing more of this...  As for power, it more space for the amp.  but I am trying to push lots of power...
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Edited: 7/2/2010 1:03:49 AM by CLNSHVNnDRAGGN

www.ddaudio.com [/thread]
lowrthnu92   +1y
Edited: 7/2/2010 1:43:01 AM by lowrthnu92

i like the sig quote  --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by CLNSHVNnDRAGGNEdited: 7/2/2010 1:03:49 AM by CLNSHVNnDRAGGN www.ddaudio.com [/thread]--------------------------------------------- if money isnt an issue http://www.ddaudio.com/caraudio/09/woofer09_Z.htm /thread     
post photo
post photo
post photo
Homemade S-10   +1y

earthquakesound.com   check out there 15'' magma  subs they are bad a$$. 
MaDeNMiAmi305   +1y

re audio. hands down powered right will kill the rest. i swear by them and anyone who has ever owed them will do the same. ive also got 2 re 15" sx for sale like new 400$