Nissan Trucks \  Titan Z

Titan Z

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 3603
replies 31
following 12

FoolInjected   +1y
Edited: 10/23/2010 10:19:27 PM by FoolInjected

I have edited the title and my 1st post on this subject because there are alot of people wanting to know how to do this.so im going to shoot pics at every step so there will be somekind of reference on this subject.Things that
FoolInjected   +1y

nevermind talked to Jimmy with the dually today he told me everything I needed to know.
PIMPTACO   +1y

He told you everything you needed to know? What about everyone else reading this thread, that is wondering the same thing? Throw a dog a bone! What do you gotta do? I've always wondered what it took to do this on the Titan's.

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Here's some pictures of Jimmy's old frame (for anyone elses info):  And I clear my fenders by about 6" on 26's at full lift
post photo
post photo
FoolInjected   +1y
Edited: 6/30/2010 7:19:41 PM by FoolInjected

the things i was wanting to know was if there was an issue with steering arm,trans tunnel stuff like that.all you need to do to set the front cradle level with the frame is z it 1 1/2" then lower motor back down 3/4" as far as steering goes you only need to shorten it at the flex joint
inssan   +1y
HAHAHA That frame looks familiar
post photo
FoolInjected   +1y

ok you must be the dude jimmy sold the frame to,lucky you.you dont have to figure out how too get more lift
FoolInjected   +1y

I have edited thread title and my 1st post
belowclvl   +1y
So you selling the spindles you have now? I was planning on sending mine off to max to just get the three inch drop spindle and using stock control arms will that eliminate alot of the camber?
FoolInjected   +1y

the reason we are getting so much camber is because the distance and angle difference between the upper and lowers is to steep ,they need to be pretty close to the same angle through the whole cycle.spindles and both sets of control arms are sold already.