threads
Page 1 of 1
Build-Ups \  Compressor & Air Tank How-To.....

Compressor & Air Tank How-To.....

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 408
replies 5
following 4

1LowMits94   +1y
sup everybody? I have a 94 Mits Mighty Max that's bagged.....I'm getting a new air tank and compressors and I've not installed any of this stuff myself before, but I want to learn.  Will some of you guys please help me out?  I need help with the wiring of the compressors and valves, also with the air line to the valves.  What new fittings, etc do I need to get (I don't want to reuse any of my old stuff if I don't have to).  Any pics would be most helpful!  I know there are some diagrams out there but they don't cover the valves and the air line plumbing at all.  Seriously, I just want to learn to do some things on my own.

Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

http://www.suicidedoors.com/files/how_to/wire-diagrams/8valve.gif thats what i could find on a qui ksearch. will keep lookin for some more detailed pics
sonomanator   +1y
if you want to do it an easier way you can get manual valves like i did they cant fail and the work off back pressure so if you do lose air you will be fine. they simple have 2 barb fittings on the end on goes to the air tank for supply and you run a ptc off of that then you T the bags together with a ptc then conect it to the other fitting on the valve.
1LowMits94   +1y

Thanks for the replies guys!  should I put a check valve on each airline that goes to each bag?  IF SO, should I place the check valve on the air line right as the line comes out of the tank or where?
1LowMits94   +1y

any more info on this?  Please help everyone!
wacko   +1y
unless there dual port bags theres no other way of the air escaping
Page 1 of 1