Page 1 of 3
Build-Ups \  93 Nissan - GAMBLD

93 Nissan - GAMBLD

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1623
replies 25
following 19

Grigg   +1y
Hey guys, This is my 93 Nissan build. It's currently been in the build for 16 months. Thought I'd show everyone on here who hasnt seen it on any other forums. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Josh Grigg.I've had the truck for a few years now and finally saved up enough coin to get it fully rebuilt. So I took it into my mate Lauries shop, The Chop Shop to get it started.It was originally bagged in the rear, decided to replace it with a full rear clip which ended up turning out pretty crazy. From my ideas, Loz went even further and created an awesome rear clip with custom made
JACKPOT rocker arms with poker machine symbols in the top. Poker
Machine symbols also in the tubework. Fuel cell has Roulette table
characters lasered into the top of it. Airtanks will be airbrushed to
resemble poker chips.. Got some Intro Wheels USA Twisted Vista 8s. 22x8.5 for the front and 22x10 for the back. They finally arrived after a 3 month wait. They're 8 stud wheels, so there was a fair bit of work to get them on, as you can see by the pics, the diff has been shortened a fair bit to
accommodate the wheels. Other mods include
a tube front end, RE7 Slam bags, 2000 front end conversion with 2001 flush headlights and a few things shaved. Currently building the bed which has a aluminium floor and 09 navara tail lights going in with a smoothed tailgate/rollpan, should turn out pretty nice once its finished.The Nav just before leaving for The Chop Shop.Off she goes.The rear clip in progress.                    So that's where she's at now and hopefully will be nearing completion in the next few months.
retro dime   +1y
Lookin sick! What color are you going with? I liked that green
dragnlow   +1y
Really nice build!
Grigg   +1y
Cheers guys. I will probably go with a darker green and maybe add a cream pinstrip in the mix somewhere.
Rob Clayhill   +1y

All ive got to say is wow. badass work, lots to look at.

BAGLESS   +1y
Sick build for sure! Keep up the awesome work man! All the details look BADASS!
post photo
post photo
FoolInjected   +1y

bad ass dude
customforlife   +1y

is that converted to a  right hand drive i see?
FXDGRND   +1y
He's upside down. They have RHD standard there. Pretty cool work. Has to be hard to build a mini there with the cost of getting parts. 
lucky_brew   +1y
    you guys need to do the center sections of the seats in this. oh and the door panel (door cards) too!!! 
post photo