Page 4 of 4
South West \  -=SOME LAW ANSWERS AZ MINITRUCKERS SHOULD READ=-

-=SOME LAW ANSWERS AZ MINITRUCKERS SHOULD READ=-

South West Regional
views 2008
replies 33
following 29

tacomaon24s   +1y
theres no emissions, you can run straight pipes with no cats, my friend harry has no liscense, has a truck with no hood, no catalytic converters, no bed, no bumpers, and no brake lights, and drives it around town all the time with the rockers fractions of an inch off the ground.

haha sounds like i might know you sure your not from texas. haha im familiar with those lax laws i grew up in a small town in east texas. could do anything you wanted pretty much.
tacomaon24s   +1y
Edited: 1/11/2011 12:58:57 PM by tacomaon24s

is it this harry hahaha kidding but funny as hell.
post photo
CultureCreature   +1y
I used to get pinned weekly (sometimes daily) from one Highway Patrol officer in Prescott, AZ... After 30 tickets in less than two months and an official grievance against the AZ Highway Patrol, I never had a problem again...

But in all seriousness, AZ laws are pretty lax in comparison to CA. I grew up in AZ, lived in Cali, and now I am in Vegas... All things considered, AZ has it the best. Vegas is pretty good. Cali is a nightmare... Even better, AZ has the best roads...

The laws are pretty easy to follow, they don't discourage customization, and the cops, well some of them have a foot up there ass for other reasons and customs are the target unfortunately. From what I dealt with, put reflectors out the rear, keep your plate visable and high enough, and for the most part they won't bother you on the rest. My experience, AZ has it good, Vegas is pretty good, and Cali has the shitter...

Thanks for the post...

h8rstyle   +1y
--------------------------------------------

CultureCreature said:

My experience, AZ has it good, Vegas is pretty good, and Cali has the shitter...

--------------------------------------------

Very well said!