Page 3 of 4
South West \  -=SOME LAW ANSWERS AZ MINITRUCKERS SHOULD READ=-

-=SOME LAW ANSWERS AZ MINITRUCKERS SHOULD READ=-

South West Regional
views 2003
replies 33
following 29

gonz   +1y
god reading sad shit like this makes me so glad to live in georgia. me and my friends have drug on cops before with no issues. theres no emissions, you can run straight pipes with no cats, my friend harry has no liscense, has a truck with no hood, no catalytic converters, no bed, no bumpers, and no brake lights, and drives it around town all the time with the rockers fractions of an inch off the ground. we were videoing it out the passenger side window the other night, and stopped in the middle of the street to see just how low we were riding, and a sherriffs car came thru the intersection and just kept right on goin. you really have to be doing something absoloutley retarded to get a ticket here. like pull up behind a cop and turn your system up and shake his windows. the last ticket i got was in panama city beach 2 years ago, the one before that was in daytona beach 5 years ago. i havent had a ticket in georgia in the better part of a decade. i pass cops daily doing 20mph over the limit. no place like home! haha
h8rstyle   +1y
LOL @ Had one say "Duuh,...where's yer handles?" I told him, in a box in my shed. He just looked at me blankly.
But amen not all cops are like that :)
h8rstyle   +1y
--------------------------------------------

gonz said:

theres no emissions, you can run straight pipes with no cats, my friend harry has no liscense, has a truck with no hood, no catalytic converters, no bed, no bumpers, and no brake lights, and drives it around town all the time

LOL GONZ sounds like the cars on the streets of Iraq
aon-teach   +1y

h8rstyle said:

Edited: 1/10/2011 7:54:34 PM by h8rstyle

Edited: 1/10/2011 7:53:37 PM by h8rstyle

Got hit up by a bike cop leaving Hooters on 83rd and Bell last year about the plate thing being too low, so I went ahead and shave d the rear bumper and got me one of these Law Enforcement plates lol lets see how long i can pull it off on my dashboard. Hoping to have a good license plate bracket by the AofN show so i can be all legal :)

Hey hit up AHAB on here, he can make you a sweet bracket. He's done a couple for several cars and trucks in Phoenix and they look awesome. You can get him through WWW.ALLDAYFAB.COM as well.

:AON:
post photo
h8rstyle   +1y

AON-Teach said:

h8rstyle said:

Edited: 1/10/2011 7:54:34 PM by h8rstyle

Edited: 1/10/2011 7:53:37 PM by h8rstyle

Got hit up by a bike cop leaving Hooters on 83rd and Bell last year about the plate thing being too low, so I went ahead and shave d the rear bumper and got me one of these Law Enforcement plates lol lets see how long i can pull it off on my dashboard. Hoping to have a good license plate bracket by the AofN show so i can be all legal :)

Hey hit up AHAB on here, he can make you a sweet bracket. He's done a couple for several cars and trucks in Phoenix and they look awesome. You can get him through WWW.ALLDAYFAB.COM as well.

:AON:

Good looking out man def in the market for one, I'll get a hold of him and let him know.
post photo
gonz   +1y

h8rstyle said:

gonz said:

theres no emissions, you can run straight pipes with no cats, my friend harry has no liscense, has a truck with no hood, no catalytic converters, no bed, no bumpers, and no brake lights, and drives it around town all the time

LOL GONZ sounds like the cars on the streets of Iraq

imagine this with no bed. and no lights oh yeah and no mirrors and the tag is duct taped to the back glass haha

h8rstyle   +1y
ahh ha ha ha totally illegal in AZ!
RMrider17   +1y
I wish PA had relaxed laws like that, I was rocking an 86 caprice with a primer roof all last year out at school and the cops hated me. I got 9 tickets in 9 months, 3 of which I wasnt driving, all for inspection. I got so pissed I wrote a note to them on my roof that had a picture of my car with a cop car behind it and said "If your reading this, your this guy" with an arrow to the cop car... the one cop told me he thought it was cute.
milkshake   +1y
yup i love livin in georgia! cops come flyin past me givin me the thumbs up when im maybe and inch off the ground... the only people u gotta watch out for in georgia are the state patrol and little bum f**k egypt towns that never see any "nice trucks"
Rusty Shackleford   +1y

h8rstyle said:

LOL @ Had one say "Duuh,...where's yer handles?" I told him, in a box in my shed. He just looked at me blankly.But amen not all cops are like that :)

HAHA. Reminds me of one of my friends in Vegas. He got a little too sarcastic with a cop one time and the officer reached for the door-handle to pull him out of the car. When the cop realized there was no outside door-handle he said "hey where's your doorhandle?" My friend says "my car was stolen a few weeks ago and they took them." Cop believed it LOL:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO: