Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  rear disc brake conversion

rear disc brake conversion

Isuzu Make Specific
views 520
replies 4
following 4

mightymini   +1y
Has any here done a rear disc brake conversion on any isuzu pickups?  I'm looking to do one on a 91 and thought i would try and get a heads up on some things to look for.  I'm also looking for a wiring harness for a 2.3 5speed as well
astrowoody75   +1y
i f you look around you can find a factory rear end with disc brakes, back in the day when i had my 94'zu my boy had gotten one that had factory rear discs.
mightymini   +1y

well i was hoping to change some parts over due to me having welded my links tabs and everything on already haha
92zuzuman   +1y
 Yeah the nicer ones come with 4 wheel discs. The fuel injected 2.6l 4ze1 motor pups have em. I got them on my 88 LS spacecab daily theyre badass. If youre gonna swap in that rear to a 2.3l pup that came with drums u gotta lose the stock porportioning valve on the inside framerail and get one that you can adjust manually from summit racing or one of those places.
laynwindows   +1y

i dont know anything about the isuzu pickups, but i did find one at the junk yard here that had the donor parts for my mazdait was a 91 4x4. i dont know what engine it had, but i dont think that matters(could be wrong)
Page 1 of 1