threads
Page 2 of 2
American Cars \  Let's See the Sickest Vans........

Let's See the Sickest Vans........

American Cars General Discussions
views 2074
replies 16
following 16

marcus38   +1y
current pic with some shavings and a suicide. looky maw, no nasty rear door hinges. why? just because!!
post photo
lucky_brew   +1y
  chicken's van is pretty badass! im still upset for seeing his scion parked in my driveway instead of his van. LOL maybe next time huh chicken? 
relaxedmitch   +1y

Chicken's van is definetly bitchin!! That thing looks soo much better with the blue steelies, spider caps and a lil lowering in the rear!! Plus, he drives that thing 12 months out of the year, no heat, no ac!!!
jojot   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Big Dee---------------------------------------------Originally posted by FXDGRNDThe astro looked so much better yellow or even the green. Jerk cover a bad ass graphic with the kitty print.  Copes blue astro out the same time as the top astro was pretty cool as well. ---------------------------------------------   My fav....    Hate to tell me age, but weren't  those first two pics taken at Heatwave 96?    ---------------------------------------------
post photo
post photo
post photo
Last_Resort   +1y
Edited: 6/7/2010 9:06:48 AM by Last_Resort

post photo
post photo
post photo
boooghar   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lucky_brew chicken's van is pretty badass! im still upset for seeing his scion parked in my driveway instead of his van. LOL maybe next time huh chicken? ---------------------------------------------

why you gotta be stealin my pictures LOL
idrgbdy   +1y
the green suby van is my favorite! but this would be sick.....

post photo