Page 2 of 2
Ask A Pro \  New to the scene...few questions

New to the scene...few questions

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 1457
replies 14
following 8

FADE2BLK94   +1y
I agree, if you dont mind digging deep on it once you get it and the guy will settle for $3,000 then yeah. But the upwards of $4,000 range I wouldn't do it. You would be better off finding a good stock truck for $2,000-2,500 range and starting from scratch. If you spend $4,000 on it and start digging into it you may end redoing more than you intended and spend more than if you had just started with a stock truck.
dustin_thewind   +1y
you have a good point but, I really don't want to get in to bagging and body dropping a truck myself if I don't have to.We'll see what he's willing to do on price when the time comes middle of next month. I've got a buddy that's gonna come with me too and check it out. He's built a handful of trucks so, he'll be able to tell me pretty well whether or no it's a good purchase. I appreciate everyone's feedback and help!!  And, if anyone knows of a bagged and bd'd c10 for sale in the 4k range somewhere in the southwest (closer to AZ the better) that's done well, feel free to let me know.
DRGN4DR   +1y
wow....that truck needs everything. u would be better off starting with a stock truck. it looks good from far, but far from good. for what ur gonna spend getting that right, u could probably build one better starting from scratch and then u will know exactly what u have and not someone elses mess.
HarryBalls   +1y

the hell with that truck, you need to tell us who the chick in your avatar is. You see the  shitter on that critter???!!!!
dustin_thewind   +1y
^^^LOL! No clue, but she's definitely got a nice ass!!   @Roger: You think so? the way I see it is, if the suspension is done decent and the bd is done well, then that's all I really care about. ...and the motor of course!!  Do you think the suspension looks like it's done right or no?