Page 2 of 2
American Cars \  impala/caprice builds

impala/caprice builds

American Cars General Discussions
views 3562
replies 13
following 12

unusualfabrication   +1y
I'm building my wife a 92 caprice wagon so I'll be keeping tabs on this thread. When I start this fall/winter I'll start a build thread for it. I was planning on bodying on 20's. Figured I wouldn't be able to get much more under the hood/fenders.
bigjon   +1y
--------------------------------------------

ybnrml said:

This guy claims his was done w/out pie cutting the fenders on 24s....seen this one at TexMex10 and it is killer!
post photo
lovetigger88   +1y
i had my front fenders pie cut to lay a 3 inch body drop on it and still be able to drag hard on 20x8 with a 245/30 20... but with all the new and very small tires that are out there you might be able to run 20 and have no problems. good luck with the build and i would like to see pics..
budnikguy   +1y
Got a great project one for sale if anyone is interested.....

Have owned since '95, has been put on hold for the last 5 years. Have clean Pink but has back registration for California residents. Sale/trade is minus the wheels (20/22 Budniks) unless the right deal comes along. Car is completely shaved, doors, corners, taillights, etc, 95+ Impala mirrors, and grill. Bagged front and back, 1/4 line, manual paddles, firestone compressors, rear end and frame has been narrowed to fit 10" wheels. Has Metco billet rear upper and lower arms and rear end has been re-geared to 3.73 and a posi. Has been stored outside for the last five years, paint and primer is a little more worn and rabbits have gotten to some of the wiring...not running. Have some extars to go with..oem grille, door handles, etc. Open to trades primarily for 67-72 Chevy/ GMC parts.

Unfortunately this has to go! I am moving and do not have the space to take it with me...willing to trade for a lot of things..as long as they are smaller than a this wagon!

Purchased a complete underhood wiring harness from a 91 Caprice, new plug wires, and next will be a new fuel pump....but my deadline for the move is coming too quickly....I probably will not get it running before it has to go...but I guarantee it was a great running driving car before it sat! Open to trade and or cash....cannot take it with me...

...make me an offer...trade me some big billet wheels and tires, or a motor, tools, or? I do not want to crush it....but time is ticking.............

Adam
951-544-0721